We are extremely proud of how smart our children look and the children have commented that wearing a uniform gives them a real sense of belonging.
Our uniform consists of:
- Burgundy Sweatshirt, Fleece or Cardigan (optional branded items are encouraged, but plain v-neck or crew neck jumpers/ cardigans are also acceptable)
- Grey or Black Trousers/Shorts, Skirt or Pinafore Dress
- White shirt or polo shirt (optional branded items available)
- In summer, wear red gingham dresses are optional cooler items
- School Shoes must be black, or brown, sensible (enclose the foot and protect the toes), safe and suitable for the weather conditions
- School sweatshirts, cardigans, fleeces, polo shirts and caps can be purchased from Skoolkit. All other items are easily available at competitive prices from local supermarkets. Good quality second hand uniform is available through the school. The school uniform shop is located on North Campus and open the first Thursday of each half term at 9.00-9.30am and 3.30-3.50pm.
For PE the uniform consists of:
- Black plimsolls
- Black Shorts
- White T-shirt or Polo Shirt
- Unbranded tracksuit bottoms and jumpers (for outdoor PE in the winter months)
- Swimming shorts or a one piece swimsuit (for swimming lessons in Years 5 and 6)
If ears are pierced, one stud can be worn. Hooped earrings are not acceptable.
Watches (not smartwatches) are acceptable but no other jewellery should be worn to school.
For safety reasons we ask that long hair is tied back for PE and that jewellery, including earrings, are not worn. If earrings are worn to school on PE days your child must be able to remove them themselves and have somewhere safe to put them.
For new piercings it is acceptable for ear tape to be worn, however, this must be supplied from home.
Make up, false nails and nail varnish are not permitted.
Hair accessories should be small and not distracting.
Items containing logos, slogans or hoods are not acceptable.
Extreme hairstyles are not encouraged and we would ask for no more than one subtle colour in addition to the natural hair colour.