We are extremely proud of how smart our children look and the children have commented that wearing a uniform gives them a real sense of belonging.
Our uniform consists of:
- Burgundy Sweatshirt, Fleece or Cardigan
- Grey or Black Trousers/Shorts, Skirt or Pinafore Dress
- White or Burgundy Polo Shirt
- In summer, children can wear red gingham dresses, or grey shorts.
- School Shoes (preferably black) which are sensible, safe and suitable for the weather conditions (not trainers).
- School sweatshirts, cardigans, fleeces, polo shirts and caps can be purchased from Skoolkit.
For PE the uniform consists of:
- Black plimsolls
- Black Shorts
- White T-shirt or Polo Shirt
For safety reasons we ask that long hair is tied back for PE and that jewellery, including earrings, are not worn. If earrings are worn to school on PE days your child must be able to remove them themselves and have somewhere safe to put them.
For new piercings it is acceptable for ear tape to be worn, however, this must be applied before coming to school.
Extreme hairstyles are not encouraged and we would ask for no more than one subtle colour in addition to the natural hair colour.